◖NQD Writing Prompt Storage◗

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Where would you like to read my mini-series?

Separate thread.
100%
Here.
No votes

Total votes : 1

◖NQD Writing Prompt Storage◗

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:21 pm

Warning;
------◤_________________________________________________________________◥
    ◆ Please do not post, I'd like to keep this as tidy as possible.
    knowing me, that's probably not gonna work out all too well.

Do not steal any of the written pieces here, you will be reported.

◆ The majority of the characters that I may write about solely belong to me.
    However, a lot of them will either feature my friend's characters - each will
    be given credit accordingly, and I have been granted permission to include
    them after contacting the owner. Or canon fandom characters

◆ Some of the written examples here may be contest entries, so some of the
    characters used here as a CAMEO/Canon Lore do not belong to me. However,
    I have been granted permission after confirming with the owner.

◆ I would like my readers to please construct a poll on whether you
    would like to read my mini series prompts as a separate thread, or
    to be posted here amongst ALL prompts ever written for NQDs.

THIS THREAD IS NQD EXCLUSIVE! If you're looking for my general writing storage
    feature all sort of genre or content of practice, very small & quick snippets from
    roleplays to display & feature a writing style, typical fiction work, a few contest
    entries that had a lot of effort poured into them, or even my attempts at writing
    a few lame poems; see Here

◆ Sections of this board may be subject to change without prior notice.

◆ Commissions are currently do-able through a bribe.
    If you're interested in my art commissions, see [url=#]Here[/url]
------◣_________________________________________________________________◢
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◖Directory◗

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:26 am

Lists here;

𝙿rompts 𝙸n 𝙾rder 𝚘f 𝙿osting:

take the dogs for a run - 1/2
    go for a hike
    "exploring the area" 𝐗 "go for a hike"
    [url=#]𝕋𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞[/url]
    [url=#]𝕋𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞[/url]
    [url=#]𝕋𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞[/url]

𝙱y 𝙲ategory:

Sports Time: (ongoing)
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Scavenging:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Exploring The Area:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Pest Control:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Meet A New Friend:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4
Stocking The Shelves
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Cleaning The Kennels:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Take The Dogs For A Run:

Share A Story:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Go For A Hike:

Socialization:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

------

------

------
    𝙼ixed 𝙼edia:

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4
𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Exploring The Area 𝐗 Go For A Hike:

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------

------

------
    𝚃hird 𝚃ime's 𝚃he 𝙲harm:

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎::
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

• A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

• A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4
𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝐗 𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------

------

------
    𝙼ore 𝙾f 𝚃he 𝚂ame:

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4
𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

Pest Control 𝐗 Pest Control:
  • [url=#]A1[/url]
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

𝕋𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
  • A1
  • A2
  • A3
  • A4

------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------

------

------
    Store Credit Earned:
  • 70 Store Credit (18.10.2022)
  • 81 Store Credit (29.04.2023)
  • X Store Credit (xx.xx.2023)

Other Rewards:
  • Custom Background (10.03.2023) // [redeemed]
  • Custom Background (29.04.2023) // [To Be Redeemed]
  • 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦 (xx.xx.2023) // [Status]
------

------

------

------

Forum Directory:
    Here is quick list to help you understand what each section is about.

Username: ThousandSounds - My username when entering or posting.
    NQD/Human: All of My Human or NQD characters present in the story, typically only mains/focus characters are documented here.
    In case of fandom characters (that I do not own) they will be listed here as characters I'm writing for as a player

Featured NQD/Human: Characters that belong to someone else whom either; appear as a cameo or play a speaking role/scene
    in the story.

Store Post: A link to the Submission made on the Store page, and a date of which the post was made.
    Prompt: Title of the prompt that is being submitted.
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Mon May 08, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▮◖Take The Dogs For A Run◗▮

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:34 am

Username: ThousandSounds
NQD/Human: Jefferson, Sam & Haxaw (featured), Everest The Andean
Featured NQD/Human: Shopkeep Cameo(Scoinwolf)
Store Post: [10.18.2022]
Prompt:
"take the dogs for a run" 1/2
The Andean.

It seemed like an almost everyday, Jefferson walked into the shelter and gave the shop keep a nod. "Hey."
Putting on his usual work clothes- well, sure he's not an official employee but a man can dream. However he had taken the liberty if getting himself a set of clothes for when he does volunteer, and today he was gonna follow the usual schedule. The usually gently spoken man seemed to have a way with dogs, and they seemed to favor him quite a bit. At least a few of them did. And it often tore his heart knowing someday they will be adopted. Not that it was a bad thing, adopting them was the whole goal of the shelter, but he admitted he's grown very attached to these few and, well, it was a bit sad to acknowledge one day they will go home with someone else other than him. 'As long ad they go to a good home.. everything will be fine.' He told himself to banish those thoughts that often hung over him. Making his way into the kennels he greeted his favorite babies, filled up the dishes and began his routine as casually as he ever had.

Today's agenda was to get these dogs some well earned exercise.
Picking up a leash he opened the kennel of an Andean, and clipped in. "Come on old boy, let's go for a walk." The man smiled walking him out of the backrooms and into the world, the large canid striding with him, covering good ground in a single stride. Jefferson trotted along side him to keep up. He figured they could run a routine check around the woods, in case they find any that need to be brought in, the trip was rather quiet this time around, in fact they have been getting quietter and quietter each time gradually. The wolf looked at Jefferson as if he was expecting him to start talking again - like he used to, tell them stories, a slice of life, vent or ask for advice from them even though he knew they couldn't actually give any, or just give them commands. But he didn't, it's like he was deep in thought.

"Well," he announced, "We're here!" Jefferson nervously glanced around, making use the tag was secure on the Andean before unblinking the leash and giving it a good pat on the back. "Go on now, and have some fun, there's plenty of space for ya to run."
Watching as the wolf took off, running laps at full speed, disappearing into the woods. Jefferson stuck around the same area, but kept his eyes open, Axehandle's have been known to frequent these parts sometimes.

Everest took full bliss in his freedom, peeing on almost every tree he liked best, tracking small critters, getting a collection of new smells, and following his tracking instincts. He looked back a couple of times to see if his handler was still there, but realized he was out of sight. Confused but a little alarmed he turned around looking of in the way he came from. Why wasn't he following me? Was I running too fast? Is he still there? Is he okay?
Everest asked himself, shaking his fur and his neck fluffed up, their handler had been weird as of late. Well, supposed that's what it means to be human. He thought, and continued his way into the wilderness.

Jefferson huffed, realizing he was an idiot for not bringing more dogs around. He thought it was going to be a routine hike, but he had changed his mind somewhere midway, he was aware he was a little distracted, supposed he had a bit on his mind.

As he wandered the forests he found an old pal that had adopted from the shelter, or well, rather the cabin that belonged to the old lumberjack, didn't look like anyone was home, but it wasn't abandoned either - the lught was on and the chimney roared with life. Jefferson took a seat on the near by stump used to chop wood on. Whistling for Everest, hoping he hadn't ran off far, he was a wolf after all, and it wouldn't surprise him if he was more wild than a few dogs at the kennels. "Everest! Here buddy!" He sung, "I'm over here! Come on, boy, search!" He kept calling out loudly, listening to the echo of his own voice. "Right here!"

He stared off into the middle distance after his last cue, and waited.
So he waited, and he waited, and he waited, and still there was nothing. He fiddled with the leash, playing with it absent-mindedly, before a figure off to his far right startled him. His eyes widening as he looked uncomfortably at the girl with and Axehandle. Ah, yes, He remembers her. She tends to come into the shelter sometimes, apparently she was a friend if the Keep's.

He just kept looking ahead of him, feeling those burning eyes on him, glancing anxiously now and then. She just kept standing there. Staring... Whyyyyy?
He gave her a little wave, hoping it would make the moment A LOT, and he means A LOOOT, less awkward. But she just smiles. Jefferson swallowed fidgeting with the leash more rapidly. 'Come ooon Everest, where are youuu...' Praying to God that he wasn't intruding on someone's private property. Turning to look if she was still there he was scared half to death, practically jumping as he flinched, to see that she had taken a seat next to him. "Umm... hi?" He prompted awkwardly.

"Heyy." Was the response he got. "Watcha doing all the way out here?"

"You're.. You're the Keeper's friend right? I-I've seen you around a few times."

"Ja, that's me." She answered so bluntly, never missing a beat. "Whatcha doin' aaalll the way out here?"

"Ah! Well, It's nice to meet you, I'm Jefferson, but you can call me Jeff." He reached out to shake her hand to which she happily accepted. He noticed Her hound had settled right by her, though he didn't give off as creepy of a vibe as his owner did, he supposed it was just his get along with dogs energy talking. "Is that an Axehandle hound? What's his name?"

"Oh. This?" She patted the happy doggo, "This is Haxaw, he likes Axe handles. Hides them in burrows." She answers him, still holding onto his hand as she shook it, and repeated a little quietter this time around. "Whatcha doin' aaalll the way out here? On your merry Ole alone.."

Jefferson cautiously pried his hand back, his heart racing, doing his best not to stutter. He cleared his throat. "I'm walking the hounds. You know, the dogs from the shelter."

"Hounds huh?" The girl hummed thoughtfully. "I love Axehandle hounds. My friend likes them too, he says he wishes he had someone like Haxie here. Do you like Axe hounds?"

'Why is she staring so intently at me? I better answer.' Jeff choked beck the panick. "Yeah! I they're pretty sweet dogs. If your friend is looking to adopt one, I know someone we have at the shelter, he's welcome to come and look."

"Why don'tcha ask him yerself. He's lives in the house right behind ya. You're sitting on his chopping block."

"His what?" Jeff looked confused for a second, looking down he realized what she'd meant, and basically leapt up to his feet. "OH! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was just waiting for my dog to come back."

"What're yer Axe's name?"

"He's not an axehandle, He's an Andean Wolf. He's not mine actually.. I just.. you know, walk him and feeding him and stuff, he's still part of the adoption program at the shelter. I call him Everest." He shifted from one leg to another, as he explained he was a volunteer, to which the girl only blinked and got up. Walking away toward the house.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked.

"Where?"

"Don't you want to meet Sam?" Came the response. So many questions, not enough answers.
Jefferson nodded, and followed her suit. Around the corner was an man, a lumberjack. It was old Sam! He'd seen him often around the shop, he's been delivering supplies from time to time, and Jeff noticed that he'd been eyeing one of the nods. "Sam?" He asked in an almost disbelief. "Buddy! I haven't seen you for a little while how are things?"

"The usual, gathering wood, choppin' it up. Crunching away." The grizzled man responded with a shrug.

Jefferson's expression fell, he remembers that Sam's been a little Grey in life ever since his wife passed, and then his nephew.. 'Poor old Sam...' he mused. The only time he'd seen him genuinely smile was when he spotted the hound.

"Samie here loves Axehounds, says he could use a little round of help around the place!" The stranger explained, vaguely if course, but Jeff knew what she meant, he'd seen the state, heck he's even there looking around now.

"Well, you know... You're always welcome at the shelter, maybe you'll bond with one of them." He rubbed the nape of his neck anxiously.

"Thanks kid," the raspy voice said "But I'm doing just fine."

"Well, if you change your mind... Just grab a forum." Jefferson advised him.

"Will do, son."

"Just give it some thought" The boy smiled turning around, "Everest! Everest come here boy!" He called out the woods.

Everest had heard his call, and following the sound accompanied by the smell, until he heard three voices around near by, using the surroundings as his cover he stalked wanting to get a better look. Only to see Jefferson in the distance with another man, a girl, and another dog. Another dog?? Everest was puzzled. They seemed to be talking about adopting a dog. Was Jefferson arranging a home for him?
Approaching the couple he happily greeted his handler, sticking his whole head in his lap and arms, waiting to be told he did good.

"Everest!" The boy greeted, hugging the massive head that laid before him. "There you are, you big rug of fur, you found me! That's a good boy!"

Tail wagging excitedly as hands scratched behind his ears, the back of his scalp that he never could reach, getting snoot rubs and cheek massages to go with it. Aah, yes that was the good life. He observed as the human reached into his pockets and pulled out something that smelled like heaven. Beef Jerky! Everest cried out, tongue dangling, eyes sparkling, unable to wait for it. His whole body shaking with the intensity as his tail swung side to side.
Lunging forward he practically drooled all over Jefferson's hand as he treated himself.

"Ewwwww, Everest!" The boy cried to the laughter of Sam. Wiping his hand on the grass and then his suit as his face contorted to the slimy, sticky substance. "Ready to go back, or do you still wanna burn out."

Everest tilted his head ad he listened till the sounds that left the humans flat muzzle, they always looked like pugs, for some reason their faces always were flat. And they did weird things with their lips, usually followed by a bright flash.
The Andean bellowed, holding eye contact, though quickly burping right after. Seeing as Jefferson never reached to his statement Everest nudged him with his nose, standing beside him.

"I will take that as a yes." Jefferson nodded to himself, clipping the leash in, he patted Haxaw goodbye, and waved to Old Sam and the nameless stranger as they departed. In hind sight he probably should've asked for her name.
"That was old Sam!" Jeff perked up, " He came into the shelter sometimes to deliver supplies. I guess he's been on his own a long while, poor fella." And just like that He seemed to be his old self again. And Everest made note of that. Hanging on every word on the way back, even if he had no clue about half the things he was hearing. But he knew Jefferson was being very vocal. He had no idea who Old Sam was, but okay, he guessed Jeff knew him.

Having gotten back, he yawned stretching out his long limbs and shaking his fur up, the boy opened the kennel gates, waiting for him. The Andean dragged his feet lazily into his little nook, and just flopped on the bed with a huff. Watching with lidded eyes as Jefferson moved to the next dog.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▮◖Go For A Hike◗▮

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:39 am

NQD/Human: Octavius, Bellaw The Jiao
Featured NQD/Human: None
Store Post: [10.03.2023]
Prompt:
"go for a hike"

It was a bright and peaceful day, soft music playing throughout the mansion as Octavius read a newspaper in the open dining room. His butler, Sederick (what a generic name), had just brought in today's mail, so he folded the newspaper and calmly set it aside, looking through the envelopes.
Bellaw Laid in her bed, that was located by the fireplace, in the mansion's primary living room. The Jiao stirred lightly, her head resting on a goose feather pillow encased in a silk pillowcase. Her large horns resting Gently against the carpet, pressing into another pillow that gave under their weight. A butler, by the name of Butch, approached her, holding a leash and a collar. "Would you care to go for a walk today, Madame?" He watched as the Jiao huffed, slowly rising to her feet from where her pillow nest surrounded her - mildly littered with a few toys, mostly plushies. Stretching out her mighty limbs as she looked up at him, with a face that could only be described as 'another day on another by the river, huh...', she shook out her shiny, soft fur - only the best conditioner for her, swinging her large bull like Head-tusks. Gently bumping her shoulder on his leg, brushing past him as she began to make her way to the mansion's door. "Madame, are you feeling alright?" The butler asked.

Bellaw, simply gazed at him softly and sighed, as if to say; I'm fine. Petting her briefly in an attempt to console her, he worried she was feeling cooped up here, and went to equip her collar. "Hold on." Said Octavious, his posh accent ringing through the hall. "There is no need for Leashes.. My dear friend. I would hate for her to feel restricted."

"As you wish, Sire." Butch bowed his head, wrapping the leash back up, and setting it gingerly on the near by table of the lobby. Having brought with the so called Doggy Care bag, containing supplies such as a water bottle, some first aid, treats, and any other necessities. He opened the door allowing for the Jiao to exit first, followed by her owner, who strolled with his hands held comfortably behind his back.

The trio had taken on a route to hike through a small forest, and after a couple of hours, it wasn't long until they passed through a natural growing orchard, that was when the Jiao became more lively, trotting along as she took in the new fruity smells. "How strange.." Octavius hummed in his unamused voice. "I do not recall coming across any.. Wild, orchards. But, I do suggest we keep our distance from it's harvest. Just in case." He raised his hand to push a few branches out of his way, his face contorting in disgust as he stepped on a few fallen fruit, as well as when he saw an already smooshed fruit - some more than others barring a paw print. "Ugh! How Ghastly..!"

The poor snob nearly had a heart attack, fainting into his butler's arms as he pressed his hand to his chest - falling back and gasping loudly in an overtly dramatic manner when his Jiao came back, covered in residue and juice from crushed apples, plums, a bit of dirty and whatever else was going on in that fur. Her mighty horns now each carrying it's own fruit salad. She wagged her tail contently looking up at the butler as happy as she'd ever been.

Butch's shoulders bounced as he chuckled, someone was definitely going to need a bath.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▲▮◖Exploring The Area x Go For A Hike◗▮▲

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:49 am

NQD/Human: Leto Gizem, Bellaw The Jiao and Everest The Andean, Octavius, Jefferson Mackevich
Featured NQD/Human: James, Henry, Shopkeep (Scoinwolf)
Store Post: [22.04.2023]
Prompt:
"exploring the area" mixed with "go for a hike"

Summary wrote:Bellaw becomes overwhelmed with boredom and decides to sneak out, but things don't pan out the way she's planned when she accidentally breaks a barrier between light and tricks of the horizon.

------

------

Bellaw awoke with sheer boredom on a perfectly nice day. Being pampered was awesome, but at the same time, it felt like the butlers were always doing everything for her - and they were. But sometimes, she just wanted to do something herself, a moment to herself somewhere. Finishing up her prized kibble mixed with wet food, she decided it was time to head out to stretch her legs - She sighs - Oh.. as usual... But sneaking out through the doggy doors proved to be quite difficult, evidently realizing that not only after she forcefully squeezed her giant horns through (lord knows how she even manage to do that. let alone get one, singular horn through), the door now decorated with a multitude of different types of scratches and gashes. ....And missing paint. Grunting effortfully she began to pull with all of her might, her poor hips stuck in the door - the very door that wasn't all to mean to Jiaos. But that was a temporary solution until a new door Octavius had ordered, comes in.

Bellaw, finally, with one last might pry, slipped through, tripping herself and faceplanting straight into the ground outside. with a heavy huff, she then gathered herself and stood up. taking in her now newfound freedom. Following the occasional butterfly or bird. It was nice, but it still wasn't enough. She kept pondering that place - this.. strange, mythical yet natural? orchard they passed through. The fruit of what would usually be considered unnatural color, or at the very least not form this part of the state.

Deciding it was time to revisit it and see what else lied there, she stood up from wherest she laid, and headed out. Preforming Houdini tricks throughout to get out of the property, she set out of the mysterious orchard.

By the time she had gotten there, she hadn't even realized it at first. It was only when she accidentally stepped into an overripe fruit that had fallen. Gazing up at the tree, she saw it, again those, funny colors and forms. They looked like pears, but were they pears? They looks like a really giant peanut, but was it an really giant peanut?? They looked like weird apple cousins, but was it.. a.. weird, apple.. cousin? Why was it blue, why sport the color of blue bananas? The tree itself, the leaves almost looked.. well, normal mostly, but some of them looked a different season.

Further ahead she noticed a bush colored in fall leafs, but the berries we're violet, and some were purple. The occasional ripe one a lime green. What WAS this place? and what caused this fruit? was it mutated? Plucking a few she continued one, when suddenly she felt something weird happening, halting her and forcing her to obey gravity, her stomach grumbled, and she gritted her teeth before a neon piece of spit - like a dart - flew out upon a burp, coloring the bark in bioluminescent flow from where it splattered.
Not thinking much of it, she just.. shook it off when she noticed her spots glowing with an equal amount of green. Uh oh!

Wandering around for a while she found a stream, oh thank goodness.. Taking a healthy sip, she rested by the brook. Eventually her glowing side effect began to fade. But, unfortunately she didn't learn her lesson, her curiosity only pushing her further to explore.
A purple fruit here, a strange berry there, a litchi nut- wait litchi nut??? Well.. That appears to literally be the ONLY normal thing here. Coming across a weird lotus like flower, a smell so unique and alluring, she nudged it's petals with her nose, which forced it to explode a puff of smoke in her face. Startled, she shook her head, and backed up quickly, rubbing her eyes. Why did this feel like something that she will regret later..
Finally coming across another fruit with the sport of blue, but this one seemed a navy blue with a pastel yellow middle, taking a bite of the one that laid on the ground, she soon began to feel woozy. Her eyes shiny and shimmering in the sunlight, when she began staring ahead, almost as if this food item has put her under a trance. Her vision darkened, and blurred, she could see a creature, tiny as a mouse, and made of pure light, hop around - along the grass strands. Slowly, she began to follow it when it appeared to be guiding her, but where to?
She had no idea.

Who... are you? She wondered. And where are you leading me? She plead with a thirst for knowledge. A snap of a twig, startling her, halting her in her spot - unaware it was practically nightfall, it was like she was paralyzed by fear, but the simple fact was; She wasn't afraid. So why?

Turning her head slowly, she saw something in the shadows, a figure. A human. But they just... Stared. Those glowing eyes, watching her, was he a hunter? They wore a cloak, and what looked like.. a bag? A backpack? Her head spun she was beginning to loose the ability to stay up. The fear of the unknown now seeping into her bones, and the inability to run away only made it feel worse. She could hear a voice, calling to her, but she tried to ignore as it felt invading. Gazing ahead, the little critter of light beckoned her, desperately almost. Forcing herself to walk, she slowly got out of her trance, the whisper like breathing leaving her ears. It has followed her for a few meters before giving up, why? Who knows, but at least she didn't have to be near it. Where even am I anymore? she frowned, glassy, wet eyes staring at the ground that she walked, the orchard was still around her, but she felt like she wasn't moving a mile.
Finally pushing through a thick brush, she now recognized a more natural area, and a.. A large, bulky body stood before her. Looking up she met eyes with the husky like Andean.

E-Everest...? She breathed, collapsing before his feet.
The side effects had worn off.

*⁕*⁕*⁕*

Everest stared down at the sleeping "dog", nosing her gently with a worried look. She was breathing, which was good, didn't seem like there were injuries, also good. Licking her forehead he whimpered, wondering what was she doing out here without her owner.

"Everest? Whatcha go there, bud?" Jefferson's voice rang as he approached, suddenly turning to distress as he saw the unconscious Jiao, he RECOGNIZED HER, he KNEW who she belonged to. "Oh no..." immediately texting Henry and James the address to inform them of the situation. They're gonna need a vet to look at her, and Henry being a pro wrangler, can help with transportation.

He and Everest had accidentally stumbled upon this weird place and collecting funky stuff they saw. But this beat everything both in the scaled of weirdness and worry. Some of which were the bioluminescent berries. Jefferson pulled out his emergency kit form his backpack and got to work with what he knew, the routine, to buy James some time. Writing down everything, when a tap on his shoulder got his attention. Oh good.. They're here. James immediately got to work, with Henry as his support.

"I think she may have come in contact with something in here, we found a few weird things a few miles back. What are the odds she passed through?" He mused, to which James simply hummed.

It took some time, but they had done everything they could, she didn't seem like she was severely ill, just, maybe a little on the unpleasant side.
Seeing her awake and slowly assess where she is, Henry got up slowly, wanting to be careful with a Jiao - what with the horns and all. Standing up she immediately began gagging, expelling a few of the previous "food" items, Bella shook out her fur, wagging her tail contently. James pulled out a bottle of water offering it to her, giving it a few licks, she coaxed him to tilt it for her. Happily drinking her fill, she shook out her fur again, getting saliva and loose water all over the men.

"OH!- Gr-oSs!" Henry whined. With a defeated sigh he began looking for a napkin in his pocket.

The Jiao, bumped Jefferson's leg with her shoulder, when she saw the Andean approach. So it wasn't a vision. Greeting Everest with a nuzzle, and a nose lick, whom returned the friendly gesture. "We better get her home." Jefferson remarked. "Before Octavius get a heart attack. If he hadn't already on the phone. He sounded like his whole world suddenly crashed and fell apart when I called about Bellaw."

"Yeaah.. We kind of heard." Henry chuckled sheepishly.

"Bet he thought you kidnapped her, and were calling for ransom." James smirked deviously.

"Ugh, moody much?" Jeff, nudged him playfully.

"But really tho, how do we know you didn't?"

Jefferson couldn't believe it, was James really implying his messy-haired-in-his-20s-year-old self could actually successfully pull off a wicked heist of a Jiao without getting injured? Look, Jefferson may be smart (May-be) but he's not That smart! He is still very much an idiot, and Jonathan is very much there to remind him of that every time they meet up.

"... Look at me James! How do you think I would carry an entire Jiao out of a rich dude's house! Not to mention get in without being spotted!"

"I could see it happen if he forgets who you are." James shrugged. "You have a very forgettable face, after all."

"Meanie.." Jefferson pouted like a child, to which James just chuckled a little.

Upon entering the mansion property gates Bellaw immediately began trying to provoke Everest to play, ignoring his "I'm old" complaints. Come on, I bet you can't catch me! She bowed, hoping around, and galloping off into the yard.
Oh.. Alright.. Everest huffed very heavily, running after her, as they chased each other around the statues that decorated the landscape. This went one for some time, whilst Jefferson walked up the stairs, to the door, and rang the door bell. James was fully ready to lecture Octavius for not keeping his eye on his dog.

And immediately as the door opened, the accent hit them. "Bellaw! Where's my Bellaw?" Octavius asked, his face that of utter, great distress, puffy eyes - he'd definitely been crying, and a vibe that can only be described as a panic. "Where is my sweet little girl?!" He whimpered, on the verge of tears. Immediately the boys turned their bodies, parting the way between them, watching as the lean man ran out to the dogs, falling to his knees as he hugged his Jiao. "Don't ever run away like that again! ..Please." He frowned, wiping his eyes. "I was so worried about you.."

Bella whined, licking his face to cheer him up, pinning him beneath her large build as she flipped down on top of him. Everest joining in the group hug, as he nipped at Bella's ear to prompt her. Bellaw clicked her teeth at him, missing his ear completely. Picking himself up, Octavius dusted off his new suit and turned to the boys as he approached them.

"Thank you for bringing her back safe and sound." The posh man smiled at them, bringing his Jiao inside, overwhelmed with joy "And you, Madame, are due for a bubble bath. I bought you some new rubber duckies to play with."

James snorted, nudging Jeff's arm, who also appeared to be restraining himself "Rubber duckies.." they wheezed as quietly as possible. Jefferson bit down on his lip trying to hold it in. Octavius was... Something. Everest sat down by Jefferson's feet, whilst one of the Butler's bid them farewells. "Come on, man." James mused, looking at his phone, turning on his heel to walk back down - awwe.. he didn't even get to chew out the old rich guy, what a shame. James looked down at Everest with a smile. "Dad will give you a ride home."

"Oh! Sounds great, thank you!" The young man beamed.

"I wasn't talking to you.." He grumbled.

A tall cloaked figure enters the shop during late hours, "Ah. You're back again." the shopkeep greets him with his signature grin.

The "stranger" places it's bag on the table in front of the shop keeper for the routine delivery of items he can look over and deicide what he will sell and what he will throw out. "This months loot." Was all the voice responded with. While the shopkeep looked over his new supplies. The stranger spoke up "I saw one of your Jiao today.. I recognized her collar."

The man gazed up at his supplier over the edge of a trinket he was in the middle of examining. His low, chillingly calm tone hummed. "I sincerely hope you didn't hurt it..." It was clearly meant as a warning.

"No. But, I think she suffered a hallucinatory dose of-" A plant from the bag exploded "That."

"Poor thing.. Was she hurt?"

"She seemed disoriented. After she spotted me, she lumbered away, I tried to follow her before I couldn't go any further."

"As long as the dogs are okay." The shopkeep nodded, relieved to hear the Jiao wasn't hurt. Little did he know, Jefferson was about to bring him similar, if not some of the same, items as Leto - once he gets back.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me