Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:25 am

Hello there! My name is Mouse and I will try to keep this short.

About me
• Experienced player (been roleplaying since 2017)
• Student, adult
• Decent English
• CET time zone
• I do have discord, and I prefer to play there (but will of course play on cs as well)

What you can expect from me
• The length of my posts usually ranges from 300 to 1000 words
• I don't mirror
• OOC banter
• I will help with plot making and the overall setting
• I am usually online every day, and can do more posts daily (but it really depends on my mood and the roleplay)

What I expect from you
• Literate/semi literate roleplay
• Decent English
• I would prefer you to be an adult player as well (not necessary)
• Help with the plot and setting
• At least one post every three days (this doesn't apply if you let me know that you can't write at the moment)

What I like to play
• Any race (humans, animals, creatures, ...)
• Male OCs
• MxM, I don't mind MxF if you play the female
• I love fantasy (LOTR/The Witcher or TGCF kind of fantasy) and sci-fi, but anything fun is what I am looking for
(I can be picky sometimes; nonetheless, i would love to brainstorm with you)
• Mythology
• Adventures
• Brain stimulating plot lines (solving mysteries, for example)
• Both 1x1 and more people

What I don't like to play
• Fandom games (There are certain exceptions, so ask if you are interested)
• Romance as the main focus
• Zombie themed plot lines
• NSFW (well that is against cs rules anyway)
• Female characters
• FxF

Possible cravings?
1. There is this specific plot line that I didn't get to finish with another player. Genre: fantasy; setting: medieval Europe; pairing: MxM. My character (cursed forest elf) is found at a crime scene near a corpse of a king. On first glance, it should be obvious who commited the crime, but the elf doesn't remember a thing. The other character is a private detective and discovers the elf. The whole situation feels off, so he decides to invastigate on his own with the elf's assistance.

2. A character from the past teleports to the future (or presence), even better if it's a different place on the planet

3. I have an inexplicable urge to roleplay pirates

4. Possibly something with dragons?
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:58 pm

Sullivan's 1x1 RP Search

About Me & My Characters wrote:-any pronouns
-adult
-myself and my characters are all asexual
-I try to mirror posts! I’ve been writing around 1,000 words per reply recently, but I’ll try to match whatever you do!
-happy to write on CS or Discord
-I only play OCs
-would really prefer no romance, but this can be discussed

Fandoms & Genres wrote:asterisks for highest priority
-Genshin Impact ***
-Modern Fantasy **
-Neopets **
-Superheroes/Supervillains **
-Brand New Animal
-DnD Setting
-Pokemon

Tropes I Like wrote:-Hidden Identity/Identity Reveal
-Detectives and Phantom Thieves
-Mysteries
-Escape Room settings
-Predators and Prey
-Noms
-Found Family
-Redemption Arcs
-Rivals to Friends
-Secret Mythical Creatures!!
-Borrowers or G/T
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:28 am

⊰ ✧ ─ about me / what you can expect from me ─ ✧ ⊱
      hello there! my name is echoflame17, but you can call me echo! i am a adult female, and i prefer the pronouns she/her. i live in the uk, on greenich mean time. i am interested in 1 x 1 as i personally feel i can improve my writing and expand on my knowledge, but also to challange myself to reach my partners expectations! i am a uni student, so please if my replies are slow, do not hesitate to shot me a nice reminder pm! i write about 400+ words on the average post as of late, but i would love to make this a higher number! however this number can vary depending on the rp or depending on what is going on irl. i am happy to rp any sexuality and i am willing to do mxf, fxf, mxm. however i do feel more comfrtable doing mxf and fxf as i have never done a mxm before, so if that is what you wish for then please do tell me, as i would love to give it a try.
    ⊰ ✧ ─ what i expect from you ─ ✧ ⊱
      it would be nice if you were literate, committed and active/semi-active and are able to talk detailed plots and ideas with me. I ask that you do not abandon the roleplay without saying anything to me, if you do not have time to reply, drop me a pm, I don't mind waiting. or if you lose interest, communicate with me and perhaps we can work to make it more interesting for you. I also ask that you do not rush plots, it is fun to let characters develop their relationships, it is not fun to have two characters fall in love on the 2nd page. that is all really! c:
    ⊰ ✧ ─ what i am interested in fandom wise─ ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ─ warrior cats (any plot, any pairing !! ) (really craving right now !!)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ lord of the rings (oc x oc) or (oc x character - my crush would be pippin/aragorn)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ harry potter (oc x oc) or (oc x character - my crush would be ronald/ the twins)

⊰ ✧ ─ hunger games (oc x oc) or (oc x character) (very very rusty)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ mortal instruments / infernal devices (oc x oc) or (oc x character) (a lil' rusty)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ percy jackson (oc x oc) or (oc x character) (a lil' rusty)
    ⊰ ✧ ─ what i am interested in non fandom wise─ ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ─ dog (any plot)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ wolves (any plot)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ dog x wolf (any plot)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ horses ( any plot )
      ⊰ ✧ ─ supernatrual beings ie vampire/werewolf/witch/fairy/angel/demon etc
      ⊰ ✧ ─ greek / roman mythology , ie gods and goddesses oc x oc
      ⊰ ✧ ─ royalty
      if you have any idea that is not on the list, and you are unsure whether i would rp it, please dont be scared to drop me a pm! thank you for reading this and i look forward to rping with you! - echo x
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:55 am

hello hello, i'm en, and like everyone else here, i'm here to look for one or two rp partners :) i'm a semi-lit to lit writer (500-1000+ words), but i can def try to mirror if that's what you prefer. my activity is relatively sporadic because of school and other irl commitments, so posts will be all over the place (whoops) + life gets super busy sometimes so i might drop w/o notice (feel free to poke me if this happens ;; !). i'd prefer something chill+flexible, something that can still be picked up after weeks of no activity (preferably with communication tho ;; ?). i only do cs forums for rp, but i do have a discord for ooc chat if you are up for that! for my rp partners, i don't really expect anything major, just that you can write at least 300 words and are friendly+patient!

now onto what i'm interested! just throwing ideas out here, bold = more interest rn:
      - enemies to lovers/opposites attract (hero x villain, detective x criminal, spy/assassin x target, demon x priest/angel, etc)
      - soulmates au + bonus if theres time travel shenanigans yohaji meiji romance arc style (aka they met a long time ago when one time travelled and the other has been waiting to be with them in the present)
      - reincarnation au
      - warrior cats (forbidden romance trope) ?? i haven't done one in ages so word count would be lower for this but i'd be more willing to play 2 characters :eyes:
      - anything w angst and/or fantasy elements ngl

feel free to hmu if you're interested! if i accidentally dropped a 1x1 n you're interested in picking it back up, feel free to hmu too LMAO :skull:
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:00 am

folie a deux wrote:hello! my name is folie (she/they) and i am looking to start a 1x1 roleplay. i am an adult and my timezone is PST!

i prefer to write semi-lit/lit (200+ words minimum, can do plenty more), and i only rp with original characters (no fandoms, please!). i am a very active writer and can answer at least once a day. i am in college and i tend to get a little slower during exam season, but i will communicate if i cannot answer for a while.

right now, i am largely interested in zombie/apocalypse AUs as well as sci-fi and fantasy AUs. i only roleplay with human/humanoid characters (aliens/monsters are ok, too!). i prefer using discord to roleplay (just because it's easy to access on my devices), but i don't mind sticking to cs if you're more comfortable with that! note that i will not roleplay fxm relationships.

feel free to pm me if you are interested and we can talk about characters/plot! thanks for reading my post :3c
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x

x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:42 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Swift Bluie~ » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:11 pm

Uh hi, howdy, you can call me Swift. My pronouns are she/he ( in no order of preference, ) or just my name instead.

Quick warning: I have no roleplay experience whatsoever. But I will try to keep my grammar and spelling in check, and write as much as possible!

Looking for:
~mxm, or fxf pairing
~someone who’ll chat OOC to discuss the plot, etc.

I have no plot in mind; theme-wise, though, cowboys or pirates strike my fancy. I will not and cannot do romance.
Last edited by ~Swift Bluie~ on Wed May 08, 2024 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Swift Bluie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:15 am

hey hey! call me Eidolon. I have more experience with certain characters/fandoms than others as a heads up, though I'm more than happy to try things out if you're willing to bear with me! It may take me time to post replies depending on how I feel or if I need to study and such, otherwise my responses will likely be fairly quick as long as I'm invested in the rp.

About me;
✧semi-lit - lit depending on muse/partner
✧plays both male and female
✧GMT+1
✧preferably m/m or f/f
✧up for human/oid or animals
✧either forums or discord
not interested in doing oc x canon

Fandoms (either cc/cc or oc/oc is fine^^);
✧Pokemon
✧Warrior cats
✧RDR2(!) (charthur brainworms are getting me rn)
✧Spiderverse/Spiderman

About you;
✧semi-lit - lit
✧can play both male and female
✧lgbtq+ friendly
✧understanding if I need breaks
✧has decent grammar

Non-fandoms;
✧Medieval fantasy themes
✧Enemies to lovers
✧Non-human x human
✧Hero x villain
✧Any other plots, send over ideas!
Last edited by eidolon. on Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:55 am

Hello there! My name is Mouse and I will try to keep this short.

About me
• Experienced player (been roleplaying since 2017)
• Student, adult
• Decent English
• CET time zone
• I do have discord, and I prefer to play there (but will of course play on cs as well)

What you can expect from me
• The length of my posts usually ranges from 300 to 1000 words
• I don't mirror
• OOC banter
• I will help with plot making and the overall setting
• I am usually online every day, and can do more posts daily (but it really depends on my mood and the roleplay)

What I expect from you
• Literate/semi literate roleplay
• Decent English
• I would prefer you to be an adult player as well (not necessary)
• Help with the plot and setting
• At least one post every three days (this doesn't apply if you let me know that you can't write at the moment)

What I like to play
• Any race (humans, animals, creatures, ...)
• Male OCs
• MxM, I don't mind MxF if you play the female
• I love fantasy (LOTR/The Witcher or TGCF kind of fantasy) and sci-fi, but anything fun is what I am looking for
(I can be picky sometimes; nonetheless, i would love to brainstorm with you)
• Mythology
• Adventures
• Brain stimulating plot lines (solving mysteries, for example)
• Both 1x1 and more people

What I don't like to play
• Fandom games (There are certain exceptions, so ask if you are interested)
• Romance as the main focus
• Zombie themed plot lines
• NSFW (well that is against cs rules anyway)
• Female characters
• FxF

Possible cravings?
1. There is this specific plot line that I didn't get to finish with another player. Genre: fantasy; setting: medieval Europe; pairing: MxM. My character (cursed forest elf) is found at a crime scene near a corpse of a king. On first glance, it should be obvious who commited the crime, but the elf doesn't remember a thing. The other character is a private detective and discovers the elf. The whole situation feels off, so he decides to invastigate on his own with the elf's assistance.

2. A character from the past teleports to the future, even better if it's a different place on the planet

3. I have an inexplicable urge to roleplay pirates

4. Possibly something with dragons?
Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me