Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

PlushBuds Main Page by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

PlushBuds Main Page

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:25 am

(banner by Wyrmie)

Main lines by ajohanna

What is a PlushBud?

(story by arekkusu)

A Plush Bud is a fluffy, loving, wolf-like creature!
These fuzzy friends are mainly found in icy places, such as Verkhoyansk, Russia, but can live anywhere where the climate is slightly higher, near, or below freezing.
These animals seem to be closely related to wolves, which can be seen from their movements, what they hunt, and their dna.
They live in caves or other burrows large enough for them to survive and eventually take care of kits in.
The special thing about these creatures is that they have what seems to be a mane of fur around their necks, which protects them from attacks and the cold. They are also unique for their resemblance to a stuffed wolf.
This quality got them their name, and they were named by two explorers who believed there was a large stuffed animal laying in the snow but were shocked when it got up and ran off.
These animals are predators, and they prey on small burrowing rodents, such as but not limited to, Squirrels, beavers, dormice, and certain types of rats.

If you encounter a Plush Bud, don't be afraid, as these animals adore affection.
Despite living in the wild, they adore being pet and loved, due to not leaving their mothers until they are old enough to have a kit of their own.
The fur of these animals is warm and thick, which was an adaptation to the cold and shocking climate.

From a young age, these creatures are protected and fed by their mothers.
Their mother will keep them inside their cave until they are old enough to protect themselves from the cold, then she'll let them hunt. Even then, the mother will stay close behind while their young are hunting, to make sure they are completely safe.
The father of the young will leave when they learn how to hunt, as he feels he is not needed because his young already understand how to hunt, and have enough strength to protect themselves.

Sometimes, the kits of a Plush Bud can come out with mutations. This is dependant on the genes of the mother, but sometimes, it can become rarer than anything known to man.
Legendary Plush Buds walk the Earth, their presence enlightening those around them.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

Rules / Staff

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:38 am

【General Rules】

➥Plush buds are a closed species, which means they can only be traded for other Plush Buds, or MYO's. They cannot be traded currency real or games the like, art, tangible items, or in-game items.

➥Harassing the staff will not be tolerated. This will result in an immediate ban from the species

➥If you don’t get the adopt you wanted, don’t whine about it.

➥Do not make your own Plush Bud unless you have the proper MYO ticket.

【Line Rules】

➥Edits must be listed below the post.

➥You may not heavily reference the lines unless redrawing them. That being said, you have to get explicit permission from the owner or a staff member to do this and must provide a screenshot/link that shows their approval.

➥Gene-Splicing must be approved before creating an artist search/custom/adopt Plush Bud.

【Adopt Rules】

➥Adopts may only be made by Plush Buds staff.

➥Do not PM the host multiple times about a re-adopt unless it has passed a month and they have not chosen a winner.

➥Follow the rules of the adopt. If they are broken, the host of the adopt may choose the consequences, have that be disqualification or being blocked from adopting from them for a certain period of time.

➥Re-Adopts must be posted publicly so that another user can take over if the host cannot pick a winner.

【Mate + Breeding Rules】

➥Plush Buds can be of any Sexual Orientation or gender. This applies to breeding as well. Plush Buds can breed with any gender.

➥A Plush Bud can have kits 2 times. It does not have to breed with the same Plush Bud twice.

➥There is a 30 day cool down between breeding, but this does not mean you have to breed again immediately after.

➥Kits will not breed/be mates with any adult Plush Buds. They can only search for adult mates when they have been successfully grown, and have been approved.

➥Breeding can only be approved by a staff member or owner.

【Nursery Rules】

➥Kits will be chosen by rolling 1-5.

➥Nursery Artists may not be changed unless their slots have been canceled.

________________________________________________________________________________________

【Owner/Co-Owner】

Defixnce - Owner

【Artists】

Cyrius

【Guest Artists】
-yeah no-

【Nursery Artists】

【Moderators】

Cyrius
PM me on Discord to apply! Lance#5930

【Archivists】
PM me on Discord to apply! Lance#5930
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Traits

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:40 am

『Standard Traits』
Long fur, Scruffy tail, Tuft Hair, Small tongue

『Common Traits』
Hair down to jawline, long tongue, claws, Earrings, Bracelets

『Uncommon Traits』
Hair past jawline, Pupil edit, Less coat fluff, Ear edit, Coats/Jumpers, Multiple Eyes (up to 5)

『Rare Traits』
Small horns, Longer tail, Short fur, Halo, Munchkin, Reverse munchkin, Large horns, Multiple eyes (up to 10)

『Legendary Traits』
No pupil or iris, wings, goop, glow, transparency, visible bones, gene splicing (ask before applying), missing limbs, extreme tail edit (Not fluffy, devil tail, etc),

『Not Rated Traits』
Heterochromia, Sclera Color, Weight Edit
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Affiliates

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 am

Pm to become affiliates!

Lambicorns

Caninites!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

Store

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 am

Store

Standard MYO - 50c$

Common MYO - 100c$

Uncommon MYO - 150c$

Rare MYO - 200c$

Legendary MYO - 300c$

Standard Edit - 25c$

Common Edit - 50c$

Uncommon Edit - 75c$

Rare Edit - 100c$

Legendary Edit - 200c$
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

res

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:49 am

res

res

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:53 am

res

PlushBuds Main Page NOW OPEN

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:53 am

We are now open for marking!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: PlushBuds Main Page WIP DNP

Postby miissingyou » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:53 am

MARK SCREAMS
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PlushBuds Main Page

Postby niki » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:19 am

Ghh thank you for showing interest for the species and I hope you take good care of it!

Mark to watch!
niki
he she
evil transmasc lesbian
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me